International Journal of Contemporary Applied Sciences puts great emphasis on the quality of the published papers. Therefore, submitted manuscripts are put through a full double-blind peer-reviewed process. The review process consists of two steps: 1) Preliminary/initial Evaluation Process, and 2) Subsequent Review Process
In preliminary evaluation process, each paper is reviewed by the editorial office and, if it is judged suitable for this publication, it is then sent to two referees for double blind peer review. Preliminary evaluation process normally takes 2 – 3 days. Once editorial office selects the articles/manuscripts:
- Articles are sent to 2-3 experts for their peer review.
- The reviewers' recommendations determine whether an article will be
- accepted subject to minor changes
- accepted subject to resubmission with significant changes
- For articles which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised article is acceptable.
Normal review process takes 1-2 weeks.